Friday, January 8, 2016

The first project of 2016


This was one of the projects I had slated to finish last year, before the school reopens after winter vacation. Finally got around to doing it the night before school reopened! I had all the pieces cut and kept ready. As soon as fund became available, I decided to go and get the supplies necessary to complete the project. And here it is....


I used the same Pink bag fabric with hearts on it. I wrote an "N" and a crown of top of it with Glitter glue on the front pocket.

The mesh pouch at the side for bottles or other things she may want to put away
The mesh pouch on the other side as well
And the back of the bag. The shoulder pads are padded with foam and a layer of waterproof fabric and the mesh net. I have added the tiny strap on top just in case we want to carry the  bag in hand. The length of the strap can be adjusted.

So far my girl is fine with the bag. I haven't done anything fancy with the bag interior. There is no partition inside. Maybe I will attempt that the next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment