Thursday, November 12, 2015

Large Two toned Faux Leather Tote

I completed my Leather tote project yesterday. Feels good having my own customised version of tote. The tote is completely normal in its construction. I have used coffee brown faux leather of two kinds and made the handle with the bottom material of the tote.
There is a zip pocket at the back of the back and one on the inside too. I made a pocket to keep my phone and then there is the pen / pencil holder and a hook to hang my keys. For some reason keys go missing in my normal totes / bags and so when I decided to make a tote I knew I wanted a hook provision to ''hang'' things like keys or maybe extra pouches etc. I used a waterproof bag lining for this tote. I did not put in a regressed zip, instead attached a magnetic snap to the center of the tote.

The finished work - a Large tote. I can fit my laptop in here and an umbrella, some note books as well.

You can see the magnetic snap and the inside zip pocket. I had just one brown zip, which I used for the zip pocket on the outside and ended up using a grey zip for the inner pocket.


The pocket for holding mobile, pen holder and the dangling hook where I keep my keys

Another view

The zip at the back of the tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment