Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Another round of Fabric shopping

Yesterday I went out fabric shopping again. This time, I wanted to get hold of some faux leather, waterproof bag lining and some bag making material. I found just the right things in the least amount of time. I went back to Balepete and I was for some strange reason not able to find the shops I visited last time. Instead, I found new shops and these guys sell the leather of right thickness for making bags / purses. They even have upholstery leather for sofas and car seats. The shop even had a velvet fabric. I thought I'd overshoot my budget, but surprisingly I could stay within my  normal range!

Watch out... in the next few days I should be done with a few projects that have been pending. I'm hoping it works out fine. I'll share the pics then. 

Faux Leather: The first and third fabrics are dark brown the middle one is black. The first one will be used for making sleeve cum bag for a Mac book and the second one is for a clutch. The third one - well I may make a tote for myself... lets see. Maybe even a wallet.


The black one with the lock. This will eventually become a clutch

Waterproof materials for drawstring bags. I may make snack / lunch bag out of these. I loved the pink fabric with hearts on it!


Red waterproof bag material. I may convert this to Lunch bag for kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment