Saturday, December 12, 2015

December Projects

I have quite a few projects I need to complete this month. Was held up with kiddos exams, which got over on Friday. From Sunday evening I'll have to plan on finishing up my projects. We'll be travelling next week, which means everything should be done by next Saturday. I have 2 wallets, one laptop sleeve, one clutch wallet, two drawstring bags and one school bag to complete. That is 7 projects. I need to tackle at least one project per day. I will cut the pieces for wallet and keep them ready. I've already cut pieces for one drawstring bag and the school bag. For the Laptop sleeve and clutch wallet I need to do something!
And on top of all this I've also cut out cloth for a dress for Naima. She might be having a class party before school closes for Winter vacation. So I wanted her to have a new party dress :-) with beads and things. Let's see how it works out. Sometimes I think I need more than one machine :-) so I can switch back and forth between projects.

The most recent work was I made two trifold wallets and two pouches for my dear girl's teachers. I run out of material and my craft budget for the month gets over before I can purchase again which leads to delay in completing the work. For the school bag, I need some more material and I can't get them until next payday. I enjoy making things at home, with love. Doing my sewing and baking etc fills me heart with joy and I feel like when I make things and give to someone I'm spreading joy :-).

Time to hit the sack... so long... adios! Bon nuit! Good night :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment