Saturday, December 12, 2015

New pattern trifold wallet


Here is the latest trifold wallet. This one was made for my dear girl's favourite teacher. It took me about 5 hours to make this. This time around I made the card slot facing up and I didn't make provision for ID card / clear vinyl slot. I've added three little jewels in front of the magnetic clasp. I liked the little decoration :-). The outer fabric is a light weight cotton and the inner light blue fabric is a little thicker cotton jeans material.

And on the closing fold I attached the zip to put in coins / pen etc. I put in the magnetic clasp on the first fold right above the card slot. Used bias binding to cover the card slot.



Provision for mobile pouch is on the centre fold. Mobile can be secured using the Velcro closure. And the third fold I made provision to put in currency notes. Bound the edges using bias tape made with the main fabric.






The outside fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment