Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas is at our doorsteps

It is almost Christmas time... soon the year will come to an end and the new year will begin. A time to remember all of God's goodness in our lives and a time to be thankful for all that he has done. I have a week left to do all our packing, sewing etc. I do hope I can finish up all the projects I started this year :-).

Last night I made a tunic for my son. He has a class party today and is supposed to be "Party wear". He has the usual shirts and t-shirt so I thought I could add a dash of colour to his wardrobe :-D. It took me about 2 hours to complete this..


The Fabric is Cotton silk, so it has a shine to it. I wanted him to wear it over the Indian white pyjama, but I ran out of time to sew hi one... Maybe next time I will do it. The tunic is made a little longer than his usual shirts and so are the sleeve slightly longer than the normal half sleeve.

My Chocolate boy :-)... He is a cutie pie, he can melt you with his smile and kisses. Or maybe I feel so 'coz he is my flesh and blood.



I have started making a dress for my sweet princess. Hoping to finish it by today. Have to think of all the gifts I need to make / buy/ take with me when we go home next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment