Monday, June 6, 2016

Two Toned Ikat Tote

That's supposed to be me, clutching my new bag :-), which is why I'm happy and singing in my head and  feeling of love and butterflies :-D.


And so, the latest addition to my online store - Tadaaa

It its a combination of Ikat fabric and black synthetic leather. This is one of the medium to large size tote. It measures about 13.5x15x4. Which is why you can see in the picture below my laptop easily fits into the bag (along with a ton of other things).

I have added a pouch / pocket to keep mobile / tiny receipts / papers, shopping list etc, provision to keep your pens / pencils and also the tiny hook where you can keep you keys so you don't have to search the whole bag for the keys. I did not add a zip closure, but added a magnetic clasp instead. There are two zip pockets, one at the back of the bag and one on the inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment