Monday, October 26, 2015

Phone / tab holder (viewer) for car

Last weekend our family decided to go out for a spin and the kids wanted to watch Narnia on the phone. And they have to bend and watch with the phone in their hands, which gets uncomfortable. To top that my little one decided to fall asleep on his sisters shoulder, because he was leaning on her and watching, and in the process fell asleep.


LĂ­ttle bro is fast asleep and big sis is so engrossed in Narnia that she doesn't notice at all...

And yes I keep the kids strapped in at the back... No, it is not a common sight in India :-)... well it is a "miracle" if the front seat passenger buckles up. Enough said I suppose. I do care deeply about safety and as a family we always buckle up.

Well getting back to the topic of the day, I decided that moment that I would make a pouch / viewer where we can slip in our phones or even a tab and kids could lean back and watch songs or their favourite Narnia.


There it is, my pouch / holder. It is basically a pouch with see through vinyl cover and the back side is made of fabric. The whole unit is held together with a fabric band with elastic on either side. I made a little large to fit all the different screen sizes from 4.5 to 7 inch screens.


The pouch goes at the back of drivers / front passenger seat


With the tab inside

The back view

I took this pic once we got home and parked the car, which is why their seat belts are off :-). The kids were happy to have their hands free ,to play with their toys - ya my multitasking kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment